Bar & Bat Mitzvah’s
When planning a Bar/Bar Mitzvah it is important to balance the interests of the child and the needs of the parents. Your consultant should be a caring, creative, cool and connected individual who recognizes the significance of this cherished event. When choosing a consultant for your special event it is imperative that you meet them in person to make sure that the fit is right for you. As a consultant I need to assure the parents of the bar/bat mitzvah boy/girl that I do care. I want to make sure that their special day runs as smoothly as possible. Being cool, calm and collected is a necessity.
After almost 17 years in the consulting business, combined with my background in public relations you can be assured that I am prepared to execute your event with complete confidence. In working together to plan your simcha we can create a fun, hip celebration for you and your children.
Creativity is an integral part of planning a successful event such as this, one needs to come up with a theme that has been chosen with input from the child based on their interests, hobbies and aspirations. That theme if used creatively can be incorporated into several different aspects of the evening all the way from place cards to table settings to parting gifts.
Your consultant needs to be connected to several industry experts. I can help connect you to the various suppliers in the industry, whether you are looking for a photographer or a florist I will be able to recommend reliable and reputable vendors that will assist in making your party a huge success.
As your son or daughter goes through this rite of passage in Jewish Tradition it is important to remember the significance of this event. I will ensure that your celebration combined with this deep rooted tradition will be a night to remember.
Full planning package: “We plan everything together and I will bring your vision to life”
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Checklist
- Access and recommendations for all types of professionals including Décor companies, venues, photographers, videographers, DJs, invitations, novelty items, extra entertainment and so much more
- Checking availability of vendors on behalf of the client as well as booking meetings for clients
- Detailed bar/bat mitzvah itinerary provided
- The consultant will confirm dates and send schedules to all vendors one week prior to the function
- Detailed portrait, makeup and hair schedule provided
- Creative ideas and solutions for your Simcha
- Tips on speech writing
- Review of vendor contracts
- Four in-person meetings
- Organization and attendance at one function of your choice ie. Either luncheon or evening party
- Consultant on call for you day or night, UNLIMITED amount of phone calls and emails
*A free, no-obligation consultation is available for all potential clients at your convenience
By the hour: “Plan it your way”
Don’t need or want to hire a planner for your event, just want to book an in-person consultation to ask questions, get advice or simply get some guidance for what your next steps should be?
It would be my pleasure to meet with you, please inquire through my website for an hourly rate.